Maximum Security account, which we have been using to educate users on the finer points of Internet security, has been hacked.
If you have received a PM asking for a urine sample, it is not from us. For reference, this is the message members have been receiving, from our account…
“You are in serious trouble. Send us your urine immediately.”
If you have received the above message, we would give the following advice:
- Do not send us your urine.
- Do not take the private message as an indication that it is normal to send urine through the post.
- Do not take the private message as a signal that the first thing we do when someone is in serious trouble is demand that they send us their urine.
- Do not take any part of this post as a signal that we are sulking about what’s happened.
- Do not take the fact that we’ve been hacked as an indication that we are idiots who use passwords like ‘cat’, ‘dog’ or ‘police’.
- If any further messages or posts emanating from our account should sound completely stupid or puerile, ignore them. Unless of course we ourselves should deign to publish a stupid or puerile post, in which case we would make an official statement on our own website claiming full ownership and responsibility.
If you have written and/or sent the private message, we would say this… If you end this now, we can do a deal. If you do not end this now, we will bust your ass so hard you will not be able to sit down for six months.
Please respond to this message only if you are the hacker or would like to register as a grass.
Who’s actually got my piss?